PyCaret Masterclass: Machine Learning for Business Analysts
This 8-hour full-day Masterclass on PyCaret: Machine Learning for Business Analysts specifically targets data science enthusiasts and omain experts. In this fully hands-on Masterclass, you will learn several important concepts and techniques in machine learning with the help real-life business problems. You will have an opportunity to learn directly from Moez Ali – the creator of PyCaret himself. PyCaret is one of the most used and popular open-source, low-code, machine learning library in Python with over 5M downloads and a welcoming community. Moez is the founding developer of PyCaret and a senior data scientist who has led multimillion-dollar AI projects in Healthcare, Fintech, Retail, and CPG industries.
- Understand machine learning lifecycle (CRISP-DM) and learn what are the key components of real-life machine learning project.
- Learn end-to-end applied machine learning in Python using PyCaret library.
- Use Python programming language to train and evaluate machine learning models to solve important business problems in various domains.
- Develop an understanding of key concepts in machine learning such as cross-validation, hyperparameter tuning, model ensembling.
- Perform time-series forecasting tasks in Python using PyCaret library.
- Machine Learning Lifecycle (CRISP-DM)
- Time Series Forecasting
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Automated Hyperparameter Tuning
- Clustering Analysis
- Experiment Logging and MLOps
- Classification Models
- Model Ensembling
- Regression Models
- Exploratory Data Analysis