We seek the best speakers from around the world and let them shape the agenda — they're the experts after all.
- World-famous Security Guru
- Specialising in online security and cloud development
- Founder of Have I Been Pwned
- "Where you see errors, I see patterns."
- "Nothing is too big to fail"
- "In the long run, brilliant marketing will not save a bad product"
- "A model will never cover all the aspects of a complex system"
- Minecraft gameplay design, development and team coaching at Mojang
- Author of "Scrum and XP from the Trenches” and ”Kanban and Scrum, making the most of both”
- Cofounded GoClimate.com
- Senior Kubernetes Field Engineer at Apple
- Chief of Future Founders Officer (CFFO) at OpenUK
- TechWomen100 winner
- Author of Comic Agilé and Agile Coach at Bankdata
- Exposes what really happens when agile meets reality
- Used to be a freestyle battle rapper
- "Pragmatic - easy going - experienced"
- Turned famous on LinkedIn overnight by sharing the Agile Comic Strips
- Multiple times Danish Champion in underwater photography
- Scrum Trainer, CSM, CSPO, CSP, SAFe Agilist, CMMI Instructor
- Author of several agile books
- Performs best wearing red cowboy boots on stage
- Pioneer in secure and large-scale distributed systems and cloud computing
- Co-founded the AJAX APIs group at Google
- One of the leading Certified Scrum Trainers in the world
- War stories on real organisation changes and common mistakes and pitfalls
- Books: Software Design X-Rays and Your Code As A Crime Scene
- Discovers psychology patterns in code lines
- With martial arts skills he adds yet another dimension to coding discipline
- Creator of the Zig programming language
- President of the Zig Software Foundation
- Killer Queen Arcade national champion
- Author of several JS books
- Working on the Developer Tools for Microsoft Edge and Visual Studio Code
- Helped pull together the ThoughtWorks Tech Radar
- Ian is here to reveal his research in Patterns of Legacy Displacement
- Scrum trainer for +15 years with more than 10k students worldwide
- Organizing the Heart of Scrum conference in Orlando
- Loves riding his Harley across Florida
Head of Developer Relations at Aiven
- Security and automation enthusiast at Unity
- 3.9B monthly active users consume Unity content
- Test automation success at scale
- Creator of PyCaret
- Hits the limit for LinkedIn connections (30000)
- 62000 LinkedIn followers
Lecturer at Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
CTO at OpenCredo
Certified secure software lifecycle professional (CSSLP)
Functional programming language expert and author of “Elm in Action”
Likes to build things. Developed the Roc programming language directly descended from Elm
- Helps raising talents at ThoughtWorks University
- Is here to reveal his research in Patterns of Legacy Displacement
- Prolific contributor to PyTorch
- Author of "Deep Learning with PyTorch"
- Managing Director of MathInf GmbH