We seek the best speakers from around the world and let them shape the agenda — they're the experts after all.
- World famous, former black hat hacker
- Passionate about sharing his experiences to make the world a better place
- Here at GOTO for an exclusive AMA
- Senior Kubernetes Field Engineer at Apple
- Chief of Future Founders Officer (CFFO) at OpenUK
- TechWomen100 winner
- World-famous Security Guru
- Specialising in online security and cloud development
- Founder of Have I Been Pwned
- "Where you see errors, I see patterns."
- "Nothing is too big to fail"
- "In the long run, brilliant marketing will not save a bad product"
- "A model will never cover all the aspects of a complex system"
- Minecraft gameplay design, development and team coaching at Mojang
- Author of "Scrum and XP from the Trenches” and ”Kanban and Scrum, making the most of both”
- Cofounded GoClimate.com
- Also known as NahamSec online
- Ethical hacking and bug bounty hunting
- Successfully hacked into Airbnb, Apple, Valve, Lyft, Snapchat, and The US Department of Defense.
- Author of Elm in Action and Elm Master
- Developing the Roc programming language
- Loves to push the limits of browser-based programming
- Creator of Node.JS
- Co-founder and CEO of Deno Land Inc
- Tracks every trackable data from his everyday life at Howisfelix.today/?
- Creator of fastlane, open source toolset for automating iOS and Android development
- Author of Comic Agilé and Agile Coach at Bankdata
- Exposes what really happens when agile meets reality
- Used to be a freestyle battle rapper
- Creator of the famous C4 model
- Authored some of the most popular architecture books
- Your developer-friendly guide to software architecture
Lorna Jane Mitchell
- Author of several books incl. The Git Workbook
- Author of the famous lornajane blog
- 15k Twitter followers
- "Pragmatic - easy going - experienced"
- Turned famous on LinkedIn overnight by sharing the Agile Comic Strips
- Multiple times Danish Champion in underwater photography
- Co-founder at Outpace Systems
- Has been writing code for more than 45 years in 70+ languages
- Advocating MicroService Architectures and flat team structures
Linda Stougaard Nielsen
- Data Science Director at Femtec Health
- Using wearables and ML to determine fertility.
- Best-selling author who coined the terms elastic leadership and delivery pipelines
- Unlocks the magic to lead delivery teams and organizations into the present
- Pioneer in secure and large-scale distributed systems and cloud computing
- Creator of NATS.io
- The author of 97 Things Every Cloud Engineer Should Know
- Used the power of cloud to help a blind athlete run ultra-marathons in the desert solo
- "Creating diversity in data teams is not just beneficial, it is crucial"
- Founder of Women in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Author of "Five Lines of Code"
- Teaching teams how to properly refactor their code
- Get your technical debt under control!
- One of the leading Certified Scrum Trainers in the world
- War stories on real organisation changes and common mistakes and pitfalls
- Scrum Trainer, CSM, CSPO, CSP, SAFe Agilist, CMMI Instructor
- Author of several agile books
- Performs best wearing red cowboy boots on stage
- Winner of the 2020 UN Climate Action Award
- Has brought solar energy and sustainable development to +300,000 people in some of the remotest regions in the world
- Books: Software Design X-Rays and Your Code As A Crime Scene
- Discovers psychology patterns in code lines
- With martial arts skills he adds yet another dimension to coding discipline
- Creator of the Zig programming language
- Claims Zig is faster than Rust in perfomance
- Killer Queen Arcade National Champion
- Author of several JS books
- Working on the Developer Tools for Microsoft Edge and Visual Studio Code
- Speciality in automated testing
- Long background in game mods/addons
- Does game development as a hobby
- Independent technical coach
- Specialises in TDD, refactoring, continuous integration and other eXtreme Programming
- Has a passion for helping under-represented groups to flourish in tech
- The brain behind the algorithms that lay the foundation for Debricked's product
- Applying data science practices, machine learning, and static/dynamic on Open Source
- Author of the best-seller book Digital Nudge
- Passionate about human behavior
- Masterclass: The Psychology of UX was sold out at GOTO Amsterdam
- Helped pull together the ThoughtWorks Tech Radar
- Ian is here to reveal his research in Patterns of Legacy Displacement
- Scrum trainer for +15 years with more than 10k students worldwide
- Organizing the Heart of Scrum conference in Orlando
- Loves riding his Harley across Florida
- Author of elm-review
- Co-hosts the Elm Radio podcast
- An active part of the Humio success story
- Human implications of engineering decisions
- Avoiding The Temptation To Over-Engineer
- Co-organiser of DevOpsDays London
- Consultant, Speaker, Coach, Teacher at Crisp
- Co-author of Kanban in Action
- Former coach at Spotify
- Senior Application Security Researcher
- Modifying Bytecode at Runtime to Protect Against Log4J
- Optimistic Optimizer at Uber
- Accidentally wrote a book on Git and a song about DevOps
- Masters Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Atlassian and all the other tools
- Serverless Developer Advocate, Amazon Web Services
- Helping the world fall in love with serverless
- Serves a good cup of coffee
- Agile coach and trainer
- helped companies like LEGO, BP, Nestlé, and Jägermeister become more agile
- co-trained 20+ Scrum courses with Jeff Sutherland, the inventor of Scrum
- Lean Business Developer & Technology Counselor
- "Create a perfect environment for your developers and end up having happy customer"
- A firm believer in the DORITH principle (Do the RIght THing)
- Awarded with the Oracle JavaOne Rockstar.
- Agile Development in Java, Search Engine Technologies, Information Retrieval and Databases
- On stage with Felix Krause
- Creator of PyCaret - an open-source, low-code machine learning library in Python used by over 5M data scientists
- Director AI Product Strategy at Antuit.AI
- Working on building scalable machine learning software for Retailers and CPG companies
Innovation & Sustainability Pilot
- CTO at OpenCredo
- Co-author of the book Neo4J in Action
- Committer on the original Spring Data Neo4j project
- Helps raising talents at ThoughtWorks University
- Is here to reveal his research in Patterns of Legacy Displacement
- Has used TensorFlow since the early days
- has a passion for helping developers quickly learn what they need to be productive
- Prolific contributor to PyTorch
- Author of "Deep Learning with PyTorch"
- Managing Director of MathInf GmbH
- Author of "Cloud Native Spring in Action"
- A true expert on application security, cloud development and JVM languages and frameworks
- Architect and developer working where development meets infrastructure.
- Using software development principles, such as CI/CD, to automate application build as well as infrastructure