We seek the best speakers from around the world and let them shape the agenda — they're the experts after all.
- ACM Turing Award winner
- Has been elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the Royal Society of Arts
Associate professor at The Department of Learning and Philosophy - Aalborg University
- Experienced researcher and educator at the intersection between computational methods, data science and anthropology/ethnology
Founder and Data Scientist at Columno, PhD
CEO at Abzu
- 18+ years of experience building large scale systems for data processing, analysis and artificial intelligence
Continuous delivery and DevOps pioneer, award-winning author, and founder and director of Continuous Delivery Ltd.
Independent consultant, software developer and international keynote speaker
- Creator of the Rockstar programming language and Microsoft MVP (and a real life rockstar, too)
- Has been building data-driven web applications since the 1990s
Data scientist for computer vision, video analytics and deep learning at NVIDIA
- Also specialized in machine learning inference optimization and deployment of AI models on data center GPUs as well as in embedded / edge devices
- Has published several journal articles
Head of learning & development at Axxes
- Passionate .Net backend developer
- Specialties: Entity Framework, WCF, WebAPI, NServiceBus
Senior satellite engineer
- A Forbes Magazine '30 Under 30 Science' honoree
- Since the age of 16, he has been involved in projects at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, totaling five satellites.
Independent consultant, trainer, reviewer and writer
- Author of 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know & co-author of 97 Things Every Java Programmer Should Know
- Member of the IEEE Software Advisory Board
Visual ReCode developer. .NET Core/DevOps/containers/microservices/performance consultant
- Building software professionally for 30+ years
- 7 Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) awards
Principal data scientist at NTT Data
- Automating data mining & analysis with Python
Independent consultant & trainer
- Author of The Art Of Unit Testing and Elastic Leadership: Growing Self-Organizing Teams
- Has been working in the software industry for over 20 years
Senior team manager & developer evangelism at Contentful
- Organizer of CSSclasses Berlin
- Frontend developer
If you need to learn about GraphQL, you call Uri! In this talk he'll show you how to make magic happen with little to no lines of code using GraphQL. Uri's two talks were rated 99% at GOTO Chicago 2020.
1,923 GitHub followers, 24,781 GitHub stars.
Senior consultant at Miles
- 30+ years of programming experience
- Has written several articles on programming and programming languages