SOLD OUT: Reality is Overrated: API Simulation for Microservice Testing
Testing microservices is challenging. Dividing a system into components naturally creates inter-service dependencies, and each service has its own performance and fault-tolerance characteristics that need to be validated during development and the QA process. Join this one day workshop and learn the theory, techniques and practices needed to overcome this challenge.
- Introduction to the challenges of testing distributed microservice systems
- Breaking the reliance on dependent services and APIs
- A practical guide to API simulation
- Isolating tests within a large microservice ecosystem
- Implementing fault-injection testing to validate nonfunctional requirements
- The use of API simulation for testing work undertaken during dev/ops, legacy system and cloud migration, and high-volume load testing