Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner
This 16-hour on-line course spanning 3 days is an in-depth presentation and exploration of the Scrum@Scale framework. This course teaches you how to safely and pragmatically scale Scrum across an entire enterprise. Download and read The Scrum At Scale Guide
The co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland will offer the participants a 30 min. Q&A Session.
What Will You Learn?
After this class, you will be able to :
- Establish the minimal viable bureaucracy in your organization
- Assess your organization and create a heat map
- Establish a prioritized organizational transformation backlog
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Engage enterprise leadership to enable business agility
- Leverage current Scrum implementation to achieve business agility
- Ensure Scrum at the team level is ready to be scaled to achieve business agility
The class will include multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context. You will examine real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale andand the trainers will include personal experiences from applying Scrum at Scale at clients. The training is based on IPad drawings and interactive collaborative exercises, limiting the use of slides to a minimum. IPad drawings are similar to drawings in this presentation from Scrum@Scale meetup at Simcorp on June 3rd 2019, see them here.
What Will You Receive?
- Three days of high-quality interactive instruction from Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen and Simon Roberts, who both are trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
- 1- free follow-up webinar together with other participants from class
- 2 free 1-hour personal 1-1 coaching in application of Scrum@Scale over the next 6 months.
The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available. Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale®Practitioner certificate. You can claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum across the organization at all levels
Even if you are already on a transformation journey, the Scrum@Scale framework will, due to it's non-prescriptive nature, be a very helpful add-on.
About the trainers:
Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen, Certified Scrum at Scale Trainer, Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST) www.growbeyond.dk Since 2006 Carsten has led change management and transformation in organisations to adopt Scrum and agile values. Carsten has written several articles with Jeff Sutherland, and is a speaker at international agile conferences. The most recent organisations Carsten worked with includes LEGO and Rambøll Management. Carsten lectures at Ålborg University in agile methods, and holds an EBA (Engineering Business Administration) and a CSP (Certified Scrum Professional).
Simon Roberts, Certified Scrum at Scale Trainer, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) scrumcenter.com Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for and led several large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership. Simon holds an MBA specialising in Creativity, Innovation and Change from the Open University Business School
Duration: June 9-11, 2020 each day from 9:00 am-2:30 pm CET
Technical setup: More info will be provided after sign-up
Price: dkr 8,960 / €1,200 - excl. VAT